Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rebuilding...


After 15 days os self administering IV antibiotics, I am now slowly getting my strength back. The antibiotics left me weary, tired and weak, plus I still have a bunch of medical issues related to fluid build up, pain, acities and weight loss. A lot on my table to deal with...

As I work out the variety of medical issues with my medical team, I am also on a rigorous alernative plan involving diet, exercise and naturopathic medicine. I am just now starting to feel some positive results...

My goals for the summer are clear.

* Resolve medical issues.
* Rebuild strength and energy
* Gain weight and muscle mass
* Be prepared to teach again in September

Everyday brings me a bit closer; and barring some surprise medical drama turning up, I should be good to go.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Dave,

    Absolutely can't wait to see you back and fighting fit in September. Having you there with us will be the best thing about walking through those doors!

    May you check off every item on your to-do list!
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear prift,
    it was so nice to see you last week! always thinking of you and sending healing energy your way, and burger/brownie-weight and a big bear hug! xoxo diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, You are a mighty man with a big To-Do list. We are confident you will make great progress and will return to CC in September. May this summer bring health, strength, and much peace to you!
    xxxx
    T&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeow, you be da man. talk to you soon. x. x.

    esteban. andrews garden is so perfectly peaceful. i will send some pics.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dave, what a great summer ahead, and you'll be in ship shape by Sept. I hope to visit you in August and just hang out and chill. Feel good my friend, you deserve the best.
    xoxo
    korn

    ReplyDelete