Monday, December 7, 2009

Nuclear Power

I started radiation and chemo today.
Five days a week for 28 days. Weekends and holidays off. They lined up my 3 tattoos with the laser guides and took x-rays to ensure that the radiation beams would hit the right spot.

I felt nothing for the 15 minutes it took to get "zapped" though I know that the side effects are cumulative so I expect fatigue to build up...

I made it home in time to go to yoga, but now I'm officially exhausted.

Now we just hope that it does it's job well...

6 comments:

  1. It will...you are The Chosen One..see you soon...u da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, here comes some of the fun... ehh David???

    Hang in there bud, I think about you everyday, and try to send good thoughts hopes and prayers for all of you.

    xos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey David -

    Get your rest. Here's to those downward facing dogs!

    Mike and Rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woa, that's alotta umph, but just think like Pac-Man and have your body eat those mofos away. Wishing you strength and peaceful rests in between with sweet dreams.
    Always on my mind and in my heart,
    Korndingo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave,

    Who will now pick up the dog poop at Hobart Park?

    Doug K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. D --

    I hope exhaustion is it! Rest, rest, rest. And if parts of your body start glowing, I hope they're the fun parts.

    Love,
    Justin

    ReplyDelete