Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Change

Well, at my oncologists' insistence, the biopsy has now been changed to this Thursday ...
I'll get the results on Tuesday...Much better than the end of next week.

Thursday's not a good day, but I have no choice...we need to move along with the treatments.

It's been a pleasure to be off chemo these past couple of weeks... I feel almost like my old self.
This has given my immune system a chance to regroup, let the cracks on my hands and feet begin to heal, but most importantly, I have LOTS more energy and with that comes raised spirits...

4 comments:

  1. Dave - Thinking of you. Sending energy to your immune system, and to Monika.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just two of your adoring fans sending you encouragement & bravery!
    xo
    Julie & deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed for good luck and healing, Dave! Heaps of love coming your way....
    Tom & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immune system mantra, "stronger stronger stronger stronger stronger....."

    Love,
    Anne and Paul

    ReplyDelete