Monday, November 9, 2009

One more time...


I have to go in to MGH on Wednesday and re-do the biopsy...

Although I'm not happy to have to go through it all over again, I am still somewhat optimistic that my liver will be clear...But I might not get the results till early next week.

This ends a week that was pretty rough; an old friend from art school died in his sleep last Wednesday. Robert Ricciardelli was my age, 48, and was in his prime... It's pretty hard to wrap my head around the fickle nature of existence...

2 comments:

  1. Yo Dave..I was trying to remember if I had met RR....Sad news....Sounds optimistic about your liver which is good! Stay away from sick students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The fickle nature of existence", sounds about right. I think it's the title of a book--you writin it? We are with you in the wait and I'm sure the results will be in your favor. Still I understand the frustration. Such is life. I'm sorry to hear of your friend's sudden passing.
    Love you,
    Korndingo

    ReplyDelete