Monday, May 23, 2011

YES!


The picture above is a scan of the small totem I found on the sidewalk today when Deb and I walked back from lunch, while waiting for David's procedure to take place. After a long day in the hospital waiting room, we found out that the procedure went well. We are SO relieved and happy! When the doctor came out to tell us the news he said that David is "a very brave man". I'm not sure, exactly, what he meant by that, (where there things he didn't tell us about?), but the procedure went well, and that is all that matters. The doctors will keep watch over him tomorrow, and perhaps the next day. We are hoping for continued healing and success!

To all a good night!
Monika

7 comments:

  1. So happy to read the good news, Monika! And I love that you found a guardian angel today! I'll continue to send much peace and healing to all of you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news, Monika! Bill and I send our love and prayers for continued healing for Dave. I am just catching up with all the past several blogs...and sorry I wasn't up to date to send healing energy your way the last few weeks. May all the guardian angels up there support you both, and the rest of your family, in the days to come. xxxx Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy that the operation went well, we are thinking of David and you all the time. Give David a big kiss from us. We will continue to send our healing thoughts and wish the best for David. With lots of love xoxoxx.... Anki, Jon and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the angels keep coming...thank their goodness! What an incredible journey and you are ALL amazing in your courage, persistence, and devotion. Sending love from our home to yours...Cherrie, Rosie, and Colin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Dave must have lots of guardian angels! How great that everything is ready for some sustained healing. Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers, wishes and angels too, if I knew how to send them, I don't but I'll try!!

    Love you both,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am continued to be amazed by this story...please wish David well for us, and know that your family is in our thoughts. Jan and I were driving today, talking about all that you have endured, and wondering how you and David get through every bump in the road.

    Keep the good news coming....Alan and Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I share that hope and send the healing and success your way from across the miles.

    ReplyDelete